Saturday, February 20, 2010

"East Bound Down...."

Progress..... thank God I know how to lose weight. The thing is, even within one day of eating well, I feel so much better - calmer, and happier.

www.my-calorie-counter.com The webs free Exercise Journal

Last night, we ended the long, stressful week at Chevy's. I was even good there - I think I improved their fajita salad by omitting the meat and cheese, adding black beans, and using salsa as dressing.
I decided to make my Friday night "reward" a hot shower and home spa stuff. Much healthier than red wine and Sees' candy. Ugh.... just thinking about that makes me throw up a little in my mouth.

Also, having an hour a day to practice makes a huge difference in my overall outlook. I am way less resentful of my other obligations - I even enjoyed my choirs on Thursday, and that's saying something.

The floors are coming along - a few more weekends, and they'll be totally done. Woo hoo!

2 comments: