Wednesday, February 17, 2010

10 lbs

Well, it looks like I've finally hit a wall. I discovered this morning that I've gained 10 lbs. since Christmas.
I know exactly why - whereas I used to only take Sundays "off" from dieting and exercise, I am now so exhausted by Friday night that I'm looking for a reward. My "Sunday" has turned into a weekend-long binge. While the benefits of going veggie/vegan have been substantial and noticeable, I have not been helping myself by staying on track with exercise and portion sizes, in the way I know I should.

Without getting hysterical, I will simply lose the weight. I leave for Santa Barbara in 7 weeks, and that should be plenty of time to lose 10-15 lbs. at a healthy rate.

www.my-calorie-counter.com The webs free Calorie Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment