Monday, March 1, 2010

inches

It's amazing, how slowly each day passes, yet each week seems to fly by. That may not make sense, but that's the feeling right now.
I just realized that I hadn't blogged in nearly a week.
I suppose it's just that life is so uneventful right now - I am just inching my way to the finish line - well, the first one, anyway (SB). Negotiated yet another adjustment in my hours at the CPA firm, so that I will now have a week off before I leave. I feel less panicked about being physically ready (packed, etc).
I don't feel quite up to practicing today, but I did get through all the piles on my desk, and made a practice CD. So that's something.
My manager continues to ask for a Lucia contract - it's verging on ridiculous.
And, my West Coast audition was confirmed. Yea.
I sure hope I develop some enthusiasm for it by the time it rolls around in May...a line from As Good As It Gets comes to mind: "Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

No comments:

Post a Comment