Wednesday, March 17, 2010

self-Googling



I occasionally Google myself - not that I'm that narcissistic, but because I occasionally find myself listed on some weird sites, or random YouTube uploads, etc. and I like to stay on top of what's being put out there.
The other day I found photos of myself on the blog written by the guy who wrote our Tales of Hoffmann adaptation. I don't mind so much, because he was just talking about our costumes.

I was struck by how thin I was, which was validating, and a motivation to stick with my workout routine. But I was also struck by how miserable I looked. I think the one with the other leads captures my whole experience of that show: a kind of detached shoddiness to the whole thing.

Another reminder of what I've, thankfully, left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment