Friday, December 4, 2009

pumped!

You know how with some auditions, you feel that it's a NO before you even begin - and with others, it's a YES?
This one is a YES, I can feel it. this was one of those days when I am truly grateful that God is in charge of things, and I am not....
I missed my 6am flight, but got onto a better (direct) one that got me here even earlier than expected.
NOLA has no practice rooms available, but the studio where tomorrow's audition is scheduled does - not only did they have ONE slot available in the exact time frame I need, but they are also cheaper.
I'm here early enough to collect myself and get to bed early. I am so glad for all the years I spent learning NYC travel (the hard way), so that I know exactly where to go and what to do.

D. sent me some reassuring and bolstering last-minute thoughts and reminders, and I have B.'s voice on my tape recorder to get my juices flowing tomorrow.

All there is left to do is: sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment