Saturday, December 19, 2009

staying on the rails




Amazing, how easily I can be dragged down. On the singers' forum, there are queries and braggings and general anxiety-sharings. On Facebook, singers mention their holiday gigs and concerts.

And then, all of a sudden, I feel like a failure.

I have control over this, of course. I can choose not to visit these sites, not to let them invade me. I must remain true to my goals, and to the HARDEST WORK OF ALL: staying positive. When I am staying on R.E.A.D., truly acknowledging the present and seeing that it is all very good, and keeping my eye on future joys and plans - I am quite content. No, more than that...I'm actually very happy. I must not let anyone or anything derail that.

Off to exercise, and perhaps some more flooring work - and then C. and I will brave the holiday shopping frenzy.

P.S. Floor progress! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment