Monday, September 13, 2010

"be careful what you wish for..."

Many fishing lines out, as always - but the difference is, now I'm getting bites. I'm happy to report that finally, one of them, is from outside of California.

It is all too much to sort through, sometimes - especially with St. Stephen being the bubbling, festering lava pit of emotion and tension due to A. change, and B. resentment about the previous leadership - yesterday's meeting just the tip of the iceberg. That place - that job - is the most difficult and complicated impediment to my singing career. I need the steady income, but also need the freedom to be gone when I need to be. It's a constant fight.

But no matter, I must keep my eye on the horizon. I've come too far to lose focus now. But I must say, the year ahead is daunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment