Monday, November 9, 2009

one soprano's molehill is another's mountain

I just can't move. I know that at some point in the next 24 hours, I will need to line up everything for Wednesday's audition in LA. But the answer from OSB just has me frozen. I suppose there is a legitimate reason for stalling, in that my materials will need to read differently if I am lucky enough to be able to include OSB on them - still, I am so annoyed with myself for letting it be a big deal.

Mistake: I Googled one of OSB's former young artists, which led to an article about young artist programs in general, featuring herself. OSB was among her "lower level" YAPs before she got into a huge one and is now doing comprimario roles at A houses.

Again, a mistake. What was that I said about comparing ourselves to others? Can't seem to remember right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment