Tuesday, November 17, 2009

suspended

Nothing new to report here. Just hanging out, suspended between the telephone poles - auditions that seem to mark the passing of time for me right now.

The decisions have been made about my NY trips, and now it's about working, getting through my daily lists, and vocally "checking in" here and there so that I'm ready for the next audition adventure.

I still have worries about finding subs for myself and making arrangements in order to be gone, both in December and next spring...that may not get resolved for a while, and I need to just accept that.

In the meantime, I have a couple weeks of "normal". I'm never sure how to function within "normal", so I try to keep some sort of structure for myself, and remember my goals - no matter how distant they may sometimes seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment