Sunday, October 4, 2009

elation and inebriation

I survived another long Sunday. This time I managed to stay somewhat disconnected to it all, if that makes any sense (of course, I wonder if all that means is that it'll back up on me later). The highlight was a voice lesson with D. His studio is the "vocal spa" - all about staying healthy, young, and balanced. He is such a dear, insistent and encouraging slave driver. I leave mentally exhausted, but appreciative and confident that I can do ANYTHING. I hope I am smart enough to time my next visit with him so that I board my plane to Cleveland with that sense of elation and calm.

In the meantime, the PMS alien has taken over my body, and I am keeping him satiated with wine and chocolate. He's content at the moment, and I can't complain, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment