Thursday, October 1, 2009

thankful for my willful nature

Well, at least regarding Cleveland, I panicked unnecessarily. Wanting to cover my bases, I told S. what was going on, she put in a call for me, and evidently my audition really is happening. Whether or not the outcome would have been different had I not contacted S., I don't know.

I need to keep reminding myself of the power of my own strong will. Once the bain of my mother's existence (I was the reason she owns books about The Strong-Willed Child), I am now observing it to be an asset, a gift.

When I want laminate flooring in my house, it gets done. When I want headshots without paying for them, it gets done. I have hard evidence of what happens when I am truly determined.

Why should it be any different when it comes to my singing career?

No comments:

Post a Comment