Friday, October 23, 2009

left, right, left, right

I'm just plain cranky today. I'm in the midst of one of those marathon periods of back-to-back scheduling, when I can see my next day off way in the distance, and just hope to make it until then.

I used to constantly live my life this way, because I would be rehearsing a local show at night, and try to squeeze in St. Stephen work, teaching, exercise, practicing, lessons, coachings - and, oh yeah! time with hubby - hence not being able to be fully present for any of it.

The way I feel this morning is yet another reminder of what I'm NOT missing.

I think the worst part of it is, I've had to take on extra work this month because of having to wait so long for my first teaching paycheck. Once finances become more consistent, I can stop accepting gigs, funerals, and students that throw me off balance.

Until then, the march continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment